Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blue Mountain Loops

Headed to Blue Mountain for a solo ride today. Time to get away from the house, the kids, the noise, and the routine. Some "me" time. Turned into a great ride, just what I was looking for. A nice 10 mile road spin to the TH, quite a few loops on the trails, some skills-work on tight switchbacks, wet rocks and roots, and some good-old-fashioned suffering in the rain and the mud surrounded by beautiful forests... what more could you ask for?


The stupid expression on my face is because I am looking at...

... this view from Vista Point. This was toward the end of my ride,
it started raining and conditions deteriorated quickly.

A beautiful, albeit hasty and damp exit along Hayes Creek.

(20 miles of road riding to and from cropped out)
I've been trying to put together a profile like this for awhile.
Something that wasn't "straight up, then straight down."
That can be difficult to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment