Monday, April 25, 2011

Sundaze...

Yeah. Two whole days of sunny and warm. I was feeling like I was under the influence of some psychedelic substance. Starting to get tan lines after 2 days of sun... that's how dark it has been this winter.

So what better to do than sit around on the front porch, soak up the sunlight, sip some cold beverages, and grill?

She wanted a picture of me grilling... I'm confused as to why.

So I took a picture of her grilling.
Then I ran to chase down soccer balls for the kids.

And helped Julian climb a tree.



Everyone was relaxed, happy, warm, and enjoying a day where we could have fun outside and not really go anywhere. Feeling very good about this. The clouds rolled in, rain started overnight, and it is supposed to continue through the week. Snow on the hilltops this morning. It will be May next week, and Spring is bound to get a foothold sooner or later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment